Our Valentine’s to-do list: looking pretty-in-pink (with our new Coral Gables print of course), a romantic date night, roses, stuffing ourselves with endless chocolate & sipping on a delicious cocktail. Who’s with us?! Check out this cupid approved Love Potion Cocktail from HelloFresh to get you ready for the day of love.
- 3 oz Gin
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 6 oz Rosé Champagne
For ice cubes:
- 2-3 Organic Roses, depetaled
- Distilled Water
Petal ice cubes:
- Remove petals from roses and rinse thoroughly under water.
- Add rose petals to an ice cube tray and cover halfway with distilled water. Freeze for a few hours.
- Remove the half frozen ice cubes from the freezer and fill the remaining with distilled water. This will allow your roses to be in the center of your ice cubes.
- Freeze overnight and add to any cocktail of your choice.
Love Potion Cocktail:
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the following: gin, elderflower liqueur, and lime juice. Add ice and shake for 10 seconds.
- Add regular ice cubes OR rose petal ice cubes to an empty cocktail glass. Strain cocktail mixture over ice into two glasses.
- Top with rosé champagne & garnish with a fresh rose petal
Make this tasty drink for date night or invite your besties over for Galentine’s! Check out our Plan Your Perfect Galentine’s Blog to have the best girls night.
Need an outfit?! Shop our fun and flirty Coral Gables Collection to look your best this Valentine’s. Learn more about this collection on our blog. Plus, get ready for spring break by staying sun safe with our brand new UPF 50+ resort styles.