Cabana Life is a women-owned business on a mission to prevent skin cancer. We design original prints & sun safe styles for everyday to vacay.
Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Internship Description: You pride yourself on staying on the cutting edge of what’s up-and-coming in social technology. You possess a personal passion for following and relating to fashion bloggers and brand ambassadors. You are outgoing, proactive and enjoy coming up with creative ideas to keep the brand fresh and relevant. You are organized and a team player, yet can work very well independently with direction.
Cabana Life is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that will provide opportunities to learn a tremendous amount about all facets of the fashion, e-commerce industry. As a Content Marketing Coordinator, you will execute the e-commerce marketing calendar and wholesale strategies to further the brand.
Details: Ponte Vedra Office. Interested in part-time (hours are flexible & will be set based on availability) and full-time (9am-6pm M-F, includes lunch) applicants for May-Aug 2022, with the possibility of extension. Paid internship opportunity.
Qualifications & Responsibilities include:
- Proficiency in social media and online tools; must know how to professionally engage on social networks, digital media, online forums and blogs
- Strong knowledge or familiarity with fashion and lifestyle blogs
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects (time manage, meet deadlines and multi-task) in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, written and technical communication skills are required
- Assist with web-related needs on Shopify
- Edit photos (experience with Photoshop is a plus)
- Assist with post photoshoot assets, ensuring images are labeled and organized and checklists are in place
- Assist with content creation for social accounts
- Support the rest of the marketing team with ongoing one-off tasks to execute Cabana Life’s consumer and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Assist with customer service, photoshoots and other departments as needed
- Basic understanding of analytics is a plus
How to Apply: