Cabana Life is a women-owned business on a mission to prevent skin cancer. We design original prints & sun safe styles for everyday to vacay.
Job Title: Ecommerce Specialist
Job Description: The Ecommerce Specialist at Cabana Life is responsible for day-to-day ecommerce operations - ensuring that the website runs smoothly and that we are driving towards annual ecommerce revenue goals through strategic planning, site side optimizations and continued research. This person will be responsible for optimizing the conversion rate of the Cabana Life website through data driven strategies and testing for customer journey, merchandising, integrations and site speed. This person will also work closely with the third party development team - triaging projects from the wider team, managing the development budget and planning necessary site projects. This person will also work closely with our third party SEO team, continuing to rely on their expertise to drive increases in revenue from organic search. This person will also work closely with the performance media team, ensuring that site side functionality and strategy works in conjunction with performance advertising strategies. This person will also be responsible for all site side integrations from research to planning to completion. This person will also serve as the primary point of contact for site troubleshooting for the broader team.
- Managing the ongoing workflows of the web development team, taking needs from ecomm and other aspects of the business and ensuring the dev team is working to meet those needs in a timely manner
- Creating strategies and reporting feedback loops to increase site CVR performance
- Testing new strategies to generate increases in CVR and revenue performance
- Uploading products to the website
- Reporting on and optimizing customer journey
- Reporting on and optimizing merchandising
- Ownership of the CL tech stack along with the necessary troubleshooting
- Onboarding new platforms once they have been deemed the correct strategic path forward
- Researching new platforms and determining if they are the right solution for the brand
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.
If you do not find a related job posting available and are interested in working with Cabana Life, please contact email@example.com.