Our Windermere print calls to mind blues skies, lakeside views & days spent in the sun! Take a sip of this springtime drink with a beautiful blue twist on a classic cocktail. Say hello to Craft & Cocktails’ Mermaid Colada!
- 5 oz Tropicana Premium Lemonade, frozen*
- 2 oz white rum
- 2 oz coconut cream
- 1/2 oz pineapple juice, frozen*
- 1/2 banana sliced, frozen*
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 capsules spirulina/blue green algae
- garnish: pineapple leaves, starfruit, kiwi, coconut flakes
- optional: white cocktail seashells
- Freeze lemonade & pineapple juice in an ice cube tray a few hours before making a cocktail. Add sliced banana into a plastic bag & freeze until frozen.
- Add the frozen lemonade & pineapple juice, white rum, coconut cream, banana, & bitters into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour a quarter of the drink into a hurricane glass or tall glass.
- Open the capsules of spirulina over the blender to get the powder out. Blend for 1 second, for a quick swirl, then slowly pour the rest of the cocktail into the glass. Using a chopstick or pick, swirl the two layers to create an ombré effect.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves, your favorite tropical fruit & coconut flakes. And if you really want to feel like a mermaid add a couple of white chocolate seashells on top!
If you like piña coladas & getting caught in the rain you’ll love serving this drink at your next party or anytime you're dreaming of blue skies & palm trees! If you like this beautiful blue cocktail you’ll love our Windermere print collection. Explore the city that inspired this curated collection in our travel blog or learn more about this limited-edition print.
Shop new arrivals now & follow us on Facebook & Instagram for the latest sun safe style inspo.