Image provided by Jennie Ramida
We are dreaming of sailing away with our new Nautical Collection. Inspired by the deep ocean blue & cruising down the water, we found some perfect drinks for you next boat day.
Shaken Piña Colada
This refreshing cocktail will help you escape the everyday at your next happy hour.
- Crushed ice
- 2 ounces Jamaican white rum
- 2 ounces pineapple juice (from a 6-ounce can)
- 1 ounce cream of coconut (from a 15-ounce can)
- 1 ounce coconut milk (from a 13.5-ounce can)
- Angostura bitters, ground cinnamon, lime wheel and pineapple leaf (optional), for serving
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Place rum, juice, cream of coconut, coconut milk and 1 cup ice in a shaker. Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted and cold, 30 seconds.
- Pour into glass & garnish with bitters, cinnamon, lime and, if desired, pineapple leaf.
- Serve and enjoy!
Image courtesy of Half Baked Harvest
Smashed Berry Rosé Spritz
This festive drink will fit all of your Fourth of July needs!
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 4 basil leaves
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 6 ounces silver tequila
- 4 ounces St. Germain (elderflower liquor)
- 1 750 ml bottle sparkling rosé, chilled
- 2 peaches or nectarines, sliced and cut into star shapes
- In a pitcher, muddle the raspberries, blackberries, basil, and lemon juice together, squishing everything to release the juices.
- Add the tequila, St Germain, and rosé, stirring gently to combine. Stir in the peaches. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve over ice and garnish with basil.
- Alternatively, you can divide the drink between 6 mason jars fitted with lids and keep them chilled in a bucket filled with ice.
The Shaken Piña Colada and Smashed Berry Rosé Spritz pair perfectly with our new Nautical Collection. Check out our Behind the Design blog to learn more about the collection. If you are now dreaming of the salty air and drifting away, check out our St. Augustine, Florida Travel Guide for great attractions and spots that will fulfill your seaside desires.
Follow us on Instagram & Facebook for the latest sneak peeks, and check out our new arrivals!