Cayman Cocktail: Frozen Mudslide
Image provided via: Recipes for Holidays
We’re headed to paradise with our latest print drop Cayman. Inspired by the Grand Cayman’s turquoise waters and tropical breezes, this print makes us feel like we’re always on island time.
To pair with this print, we chose this Frozen Mudslide recipe from Recipes For Holidays. It's an icy twist on the classic mudslide that was invented at The Wreck beach bar, right on Rum Point in Grand Cayman! Check out our travel guide to learn more about this sunny island escape.
- 1 ounce kahlua
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce Irish cream liqueur
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice
- chocolate syrup
- *optional: whipped cream & chocolate flakes
- In a blender, add Kahlua, vodka, Irish cream liqueur and vanilla ice cream. Add ice cubes & blend until smooth.
- Grab a hurricane glass or another tall glass. Swirl chocolate into the glass & pour the frozen mudslide inside the glass. If desired, top with whipped cream and chocolate flakes. Serve with a straw or a spoon.
- Sip & enjoy!
We’re ready for a seaside escape! Bookmark this blog for the next time you need a taste of the islands. From sidewalk to sand, Cabana Life has you covered in UPF 50+ sun protective styles. Be prepared for every sunny adventure and check out our latest print, Cayman, here.