Photo provided by: Half Baked Harvest
Inspired by our new fall print, Manchester, we had to share this delicious Half-Baked Harvest cocktail to spice up your drinks during these cool & cozy autumn months. The Ginger Apple Moscow Mule is perfect to make after a day of apple picking in New Hampshire! Start embracing the fall season with this bubbly sweet cocktail.
- 2 ounces of vodka
- juice from 1/2 of a lime
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon of apple butter
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- ginger beer, for topping
- pomegranate arils and cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice.
- Combine the vodka, lime juice, apple cider, apple butter and ginger in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until combined, about 1 minute.
- Strain into your prepared glass. Top with ginger beer and garnish with apple slices (with ones from apple picking?!), pomegranate arils and cinnamon sticks.
Ta-da! And just like that, you have a tasty drink for a cozy night by the crackling fire. Hosting a party? Check out Half-Baked Harvest’s Ginger Apple Moscow Mule Punch to share this tasty cocktail with all your friends!
Whether you’re having a relaxing night in your comfy Cabana Life sweatshirt or socializing in your new flirty Manchester Ruffle Dress, we have you covered! Embrace this enchanting season with our new Fall Collection.
Follow us on Instagram & Facebook for the latest sneak peeks and check out our new arrivals here!