Photo provided by: Half Baked Harvest
Inspired by our new fall print, Manchester, we had to share this delicious Half-Baked Harvest cocktail to spice up your drinks during these cool & cozy autumn months. The Ginger Apple Moscow Mule is perfect to make after a day of apple picking in New Hampshire! Start embracing the fall season with this bubbly sweet cocktail.
- 2 ounces of vodka
- juice from 1/2 of a lime
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon of apple butter
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- ginger beer, for topping
- pomegranate arils and cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice.
- Combine the vodka, lime juice, apple cider, apple butter and ginger in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until combined, about 1 minute.
- Strain into your prepared glass. Top with ginger beer and garnish with apple slices (with ones from apple picking?!), pomegranate arils and cinnamon sticks.
Ta-da! And just like that, you have a tasty drink for a cozy night by the crackling fire. Hosting a party? Check out Half-Baked Harvest’s Ginger Apple Moscow Mule Punch to share this tasty cocktail with all your friends!
Whether you’re having a relaxing night in your comfy Cabana Life sweatshirt or socializing in your new flirty Manchester Ruffle Dress, we have you covered! Embrace this enchanting season with our new Fall Collection.