Maybe you’re taking the kids to see their favorite team play, or perhaps you and your date are going to get into the spirit of game day. Today is opening day for Major League Baseball!
When you go to a baseball game, you should dress for the weather. It can get hot in the stands with the sun pounding down on you. On the other hand, it might be a drizzly, overcast day. Jeans can get hot, and if it rains, they can get wet, heavy and uncomfortable.
A Cabana Life dress is just the thing!
1. You’ll look cute and stylish but not overdone.
2. Your skin will be shielded from UVA and UVB rays.
3. The fabric keeps you cool in the sun and dries more quickly than jeans and a T-shirt.
4. You’ll stay completely comfortable as you jump for joy when your team hits a home run.
5. You can warm it up by throwing a zippered rashguard on top.
6. Layer it over leggings if it’s chilly outside.
7. You’ll look amazing if you go out for drinks before or after the game.
Going to a baseball game is the quintessential American way to unwind and let loose. A Cabana Life dress is the ideal way to be casual, comfortable and fashionable while you have fun.