Back in June, we sent one of our favorite bloggers a pair of lounge pants. Lauren, the stylish brainchild behind LifeToLauren.com, was going on a cruise. What a perfect time to test out some Cabana Life clothing. Even though she wore these all summer, they're an ideal fall to winter essential.
Here are some things Lauren said she loved about the lounge pants:
- Easy to throw on at the end of a busy day
- Perfect for chilly evenings
- Protect your skin from the sun
Here are some things we love about Lauren:
- Her mission is to use her blog as support for all the women who want to look and feel beautiful. Isn’t that all of us?
- She is a wonderful role model, because she strives to live the healthiest, happiest life that she possibly can.
- She is honest and authentic.
- She rocks those lounge pants (and the red lipstick!)
Here are some things you're going to love about the lounge pants:
- Although lounge pants are perfect for summer because they don’t hold in the heat even on the warmest days, they can take you through every season.
- In the fall, pair them with a long-sleeved rashguard and flats to go shopping.
- We love the way they look with a denim jacket for a lunch date.
- Wear Cabana Life lounge pants with a zippered hoodie or zip up rashguard for a casual look when you’re on the sidelines of your child’s soccer game.
- Dress them up with a slinky camisole and heels for a night on the town.
- In the winter, they look delightful with a chunky sweater. Here’s the kicker: You can even tuck them into boots!
So there you have it. Lounge pants: 100, winter weather: 0. Are you convinced yet that, after the Cabana Life dress, these might be the best all-around piece of clothing for every season?